08/12/2020 @6pm - Witchy Wednesday Hocus Pocus
Hammer & Stain
Join us to make one of our new 3D Sanderson Sister Pallets. You can select between the broom or the vacuum at the bottom of your projects. Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain & paint. This registration will allow for one adult to make one project.
- We have a strict maximum capacity of 10 people that we will be following. One project per person. Only those registered for a workshop will be able to attend the workshop
- Masks are required. As long as the CDC is recommending that the public wear masks, we will be requiring it in our studio of our makers and our staff. This is for the safety of everyone involved
- If you have had a fever in the past week leading up to the workshop, please do NOT attend this workshop. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if this is the case
- When arriving to the studio we will ask everyeone to sanitize their hands and we will direct you to your seat.
- At this time we will not supply aprons to be worn. Please bring your own if needed
- We will not allow any community shared food or drinks at this time. Personal drinks and a snack for just you are allowed.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1.Select the add one that you would like for the bottom of your projects - broom or vacuum
2. Proceed with checkout.
*Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply.
All stencils are pre-cut and cannot be created on the day of the event.